Friday 23 May 2014

Book Character Assembly


I love it when the 'seniors' dress up and not take themselves too seriously. I was very proud of you all for putting in the effort. If I had to give a prize to my favourite, then I'd have to say 'Jack, you were awesome!"


Zane 

Josh as Shrek

Ella as Count Olaf

Kaedyn as an Army Dude

Marz as Prince Caspian

Caleb as Carl from the Walking Dead

Kaha as Maori Smurf!

Megan as Veruca Salt

Jayni-Rose, Bram, Ella, Catherine and Jordi

Random B-Ball Dudes

Tahlia

Luke as Percy Jackson
Spot the crazy one...
Jack as Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo
Libby as The Butterfly from the Very Hungry Caterpillar
Go Ahead Jojo...make my day!

Where's Jayni?
Holmes and Watson I persume?
'arry 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your amazing comments on our amazing work.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.